Churchcreed Interview with Mr. Peculiar : HALLEL MUSIC LAUNCHED 2016 - DECLERGY MUSIC

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday 25 September 2017

Churchcreed Interview with Mr. Peculiar : HALLEL MUSIC LAUNCHED 2016



I listened to Mr Peculiar’s interview on Afrinet 24 Online TV, and I know he is truly a minister that is deeply rooted in the word of God. He said on that interview that a gospel song should be; Biblically based,Spiritually sound,Culturally relevant and socially contemporary. Everything he said is reflected on this song ” Here I am”. The inspiration of the song came from the confession of Moses when he told God that if his presence does not go with them, he shouldn’t  take them from there. This song creates an atmosphere that gives you the same experience that Moses had on the mountain with the lord. And it brings you to a point where you will say to the lord ” here I am, Take me and use me for your glory”I really love this song and I know you will love it too. Download it and share with the world.
Mr. Peculiar ended his 2016 on a good note as he successfully launched TEHILAH Album. Also same day, the Label “HALLEL MUSIC” Was officially unveiled . Lets take a quick look at the interview Churchcreed had with Mr Peculiar on 4/03/2015 (Churchcreed’s one year Anniversary day)
CHURCHCREED: Can you briefly tell us about yourself?
MR PECULIARMy name is Mr. Peculiar Ibrahim, a graduate of agricultural engineering from federal university of technology Minna.From kafanchan Kaduna state.I Am a born again Christian.
CHURCHCREED:It is obvious you are growing musically with SELAH album, and your 2 hit singles are making airwaves around the continent, can you tell us what inspires your kind of music?
MR PECULIAR: My inspiration is First the love of God in my life and the great desire I have to worship and express my love for him through music. I am also inspired by the great music coming from nature and the situations we are blessed with.
CHURCHCREED: Can you talk about the challenges you’ve faced trying to get to this level you are presently?
MR PECULIAR: Some of the challenges I faced are mostly getting the right people to work with and also getting the resources to put my art together.But all those challenges came to make me what and who I am today. You know They say “No challenge,no champion”
CHURCHCREED: Can you tell us what you hope to achieve with SELAH album in the nearest future?

MR PECULIAR: I hope that the album fulfill s its purpose and to get to the nations of the earth.I really hope that the grace of God will envelope the album and carry it into the right places for a proper harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here